Setting Up Monthly Donations
All of our monthly donations, including our child sponsorship payments are collected through the US based non-profit, Global Giving. Global Giving is a GuideStar Platinum Participant, has a 4 star Charity Navigator rating and is a BBB Accredited charity, they partner with Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Nike, Ford and many hundreds of other giant companies from around the world to safely and securely ensure your support reaches the right place at the least cost.
Step By Step Instuctions
You can set up your support in a variety of ways, but the process is basically the same. Follow these step by step instructions to make it easy for you:
- Open up our Global Giving page in your web browser: https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/indianorphanage/
- Click the “Donate Monthly” option
- Click the amount you would like to donate each month or enter a custom amount into the “Other amount” box
- From here you need to either login to an existing Global Giving account or create an account by entering in your details
- Choose “I do not wish to amplify my impact” (unless you want to give an amount to Global Giving each month too)
- Confirm the amount you would like to give each month (we recommend $40 per month for Child Sponsorship)
- Enter your credit card details and finalize payment, or select Paypal or one of the other payment options
That’s it, you are now done.
Reports are easy to download from Global Giving, they can also let you know when we launch new, specific campaigns (like our Christmas Fundraiser or other major projects). It’s a great way to manage all donations easily.
Click to enlarge